Our funders have provided the much needed dollars to expand our organization’s reach, increase the effectiveness of our initiatives and programs, and build nationwide awareness around our cause.
Learn more about our Healthy Schools Program and how partners such as Target and NutriBullet support the efforts of our cause.
Below is a list of funders that have committed to supporting our cause.
$1,000,000 and Over
- American Heart Association
- Clinton Foundation
- The JPB Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente National Community Benefit Fund at the East Bay Community Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Target Enterprise, Inc.
- Walmart Foundation
$500,000 to $999,999
- Cook County Department of Public Health
- Desert Health Care Foundation
- Kansas Health Foundation
- Partnership for A Healthier America
$100,000 to $499,999
- Bipartisan Policy Center, Inc.
- Health Foundation of South Florida
- Missouri Foundation for Health
- Mt. Sinai Health Care Foundation
- Saint Luke's Foundation of Cleveland, Ohio
- The California Endowment
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust
- Wasserman Foundation
$25,000 to $99,999
- Capital Brands, LLC (NutriBullet, LLC)
- Pew Charitable Trust
- Sanofi US
- United Way of Greater Cleveland