Try this superb Reed Alexander recipe for Cranberry, Pear, Provolone Salad Pizza!
Makes 100 servings.
- 100 whole-grain flatbreads
- 8 lbs salad mix
- 7.3 lbs dried cranberries
- 3.4 each #10 cans of drained pears or 50 each fresh pears (120 to 150 count)
- 12.5 lbs reduced fat provolone cheese, chunked
- 6.3 lbs walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Kewl Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Place flatbread in a 30 oz. bowl.
- Add salad mix and dried cranberries.
- Arrange sliced pears around perimeter of salad.
- Top with provolone cheese and walnuts (optional).
- Serve with 1 oz of Kewl Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing.
Kewl Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing (Serving size: 1 oz)
- 1¼ pints olive oil
- 2 cups raspberries, frozen, unthawed
- 1¼ cups lime juice
- 1½ quarts water
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 8 oz honey
- Combine all ingredients in mixer bowl.
- Blend for 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Cover and refrigerate at 41°F or below until service.
- For best results, refrigerate overnight to develop flavor.
- Stir or shake well before serving.
- Portion with 1 oz ladle.
- Calories: 620
- Total fat: 22.5g
- Saturated fat: 6.75g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Sodium: 624mg
- Carbohydrates: 75.67g
- Place flatbread in a 30 oz bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of salad mix and 1/4 cup sliced cucumbers.
- Place #12 scoop of Kewl Tuna Salad on top of salad.
- Top with 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes.
For One Serving
- 1 whole-grain flat bread
- 1/2 cup salad mix
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced pears or 1/2 fresh pear, sliced
- 2 oz reduced fat provolone cheese, chunked
- 1 oz walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 oz Kewl Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS