Try this outrageous Reed Alexander recipe for Kewl Tuna Salad Flatbread!
Makes 100 servings.
- 100 whole-grain flatbreads
- 8 lbs salad mix
- 12 cucumbers, sliced
- 25 pints grape tomatoes, washed thoroughly
- 100 servings Kewl Tuna Salad
Kewl Tuna Salad
- 4 cans tuna, packed in water (66.5 oz can), drained
- 2 cups olive oil
- 12 lemons, juiced
- 2 cups fresh dill weed, washed thoroughly and chopped
- 2 cups chives, washed thoroughly and chopped
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- Place tuna in refrigerator one day prior to use.
- Drain and flake tuna.
- Chop fresh dill and chives.
- Combine tuna, olive oil, lemon juice, dill and chives. Mix lightly until well blended. Sprinkle white pepper to taste.
- Cool tuna to below 41 degrees or lower within 4 hours.
- Calories: 406
- Total fat: 15.09g
- Saturated fat: 3.07g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Sodium: 615mg
- Carbohydrates: 44.47g
- Place flatbread in a 30 oz bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of salad mix and 1/4 cup sliced cucumbers.
- Place #12 scoop of Kewl Tuna Salad on top of salad.
- Top with 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes.
SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS