Log in or register to access your programs
This is our programs page and the place you can get quick access to all the programs you are involved in at the Alliance. If you are already registered with one of our programs, go ahead and log in to pick up where you left off.
If you are just joining us, click “Register Now!” to select one, or a few, of our programs that you are interested in. After you register for one of our programs, you will get access to all the information, resources, and guidance we offer to help you create healthy change in a way that makes sense to you.
Healthy Schools Program
- Our Healthy Schools Program brings parents, school staff, and students together to turn campuses into healthier places.
Healthy Out-of School Time
- Afterschool programs, community centers, summer camps, faith-based organizations and other out-of-school time settings can support the health of our nation's young people.
Endurance Training & Fundraising
- Team Healthier Generation is a fundraising team designed to motivate and support athletic and endurance event participants.
- Businesses from diverse industries can all play a part in combatting childhood obesity.
Food and Beverage Industry
- Food and beverage companies can provide healthier options for kids.
- Employers and insurance companies can offer healthcare benefits for the prevention and treatment of childhood obesity.
Log in below.