Capacity Building Support and Technical Assistance
Equip your team to implement the Healthy Schools and Communities Program with a package of support and resources. Packages can be tailored to cover topics such as social-emotional health, healthy eating, physical activity and physical education, family engagement, tobacco-free schools, and food access.
- One or more live virtual training-of-trainers on the Healthier Generation program of your choice for any number of staff members
- Proprietary customizable materials to support program implementation
- 100 hours of virtual project management support
- Up to 3 data reports to track school/program progress over the year
- 3 additional professional development trainings on the topic of your choice, plus a 25% discount on additional PD services
- One year subscription to our Partner Digest e-newsletter with additional resources
- Access to our Partner Learning Series, where your staff can learn and network with peer organizations and agencies
Customized options are available to meet a variety of needs and budgets. Prices for a standard package start at $40,000 for a full year of support and resources.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form below: