Our 8-session evidence-based course, empowerME4Life, equips youth with the skills and knowledge to eat better and move more. Each 45-minute session builds on the last to reinforce lifelong skills for nutrition and fitness. Teen and adult facilitators can use empowerME4Life in afterschool and community environments to teach the 5 steps to healthier living.
|Download empowerME4Life||Watch Our How-to Training Lesson|
Click play on the video below to see how empowerME4Life helps kids teach other kids about health. Watch how youth learn to build sustainable lifestyles with the 5 Steps to Healthier Living:
- Get physically active for 60 minutes each day
- Drink primarily water, 1 percent or fat free milk, and 100 percent juice with no added sugars
- Eat fruits and vegetables with EVERY meal
- Cut back on screen time and limit it to 1-2 hours a day
- Get at least 9 hours of sleep every night