"Bid Advantage reduced my bid preparation time by at least one month." - Hattie Johnson
Bid Advantage will help you create, publish, award, and maintain your foodservice bids, at no cost.
How does it work?
- Interflex can convert your traditional bid into an online version. All of your existing specifications can be uploaded into the system for you, which means no manual data entry for you! This is done at no cost to the school.
- In addition to maintaining your current specifications, you will be able to create new product specifications from Alliance approved templates, or from scratch, that help you specify exactly what you are looking for, ensuring you get the right product at the right price.
- You can log into your online bid, where you can view items from manufacturers nationwide, including nutrition facts, product sheets, and links to manufacturer websites. The program also offers templates for healthier items, taking the guesswork off your plate!
- At the click of a button, you can publish your bid to your chosen vendors.
- Vendors, both manufacturers and distributors, will receive your bid electronically, and can begin working to provide the best possible pricing for your school.
- You can then evaluate vendor bids side by side to easily determine the best vendor to award your business.
Want to learn more about improving your bid process?
SUBSCRIBE VIA RSS