Health-Related Fitness Assessment
Not only should kids be active for 60 minutes a day, but they should learn the skills and knowledge to know if they are fit.
The Presidential Youth Fitness Program (PYFP) is a great tool to help physical educators assess, track and recognize youth fitness and physical activity. The PYFP provides a model for health-related fitness education within a comprehensive, quality physical education program. Learn more about it with our online trainings:
- Meeting the Mark with Presidential Youth Fitness
- Module 1: Getting started with the Presidential Youth Fitness Program
- ￼Module 2: PYFP and the Whole School, Whole Child, Whole Community Approach to Health
- ￼Module 3: Physical Education and Fitness Assessment: A Primer for Administrators and Teachers
- ￼Module 4: Strategies for Every PE Teacher