Get answers to common questions about Healthier Generation.
Q. How do I schedule an interview with a member of Healthier Generation's leadership or whole child health subject matter expert?
A. Please reach out to our media relations contact -- Audrey Rodriguez, Strategic Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a meeting for a more in-depth discussion. We suggest providing the following information along with your request:
- Your professional affiliation (i.e., organization, company, publication, TV Station, podcast, etc.)
- Context – Why you are emailing and your reason for requesting an interview
- Timeline – Estimated or scheduled time of requested interview. If you do not know the exact date or time, please provide a range of options.
- Your full name
Q. Where do I find information about Healthier Generation’s mission, program, and impact?
Q. How do I request to use Healthier Generation's logo or other brand assets?
A. Please contact Audrey Rodriguez, Strategic Communications Manager at email@example.com and include your name, professional affiliation, and the reason for your request.
Q. Where can I find more information about Healthier Generation premiere initiatives like America’s Healthiest Schools, Resilience in School Environments (RISE), Kohl’s Healthy at Home, or The Walking Classroom?
A. Please visit the following pages for more information of the respective programs:
- America’s Healthiest Schools
- Resilience in School Environments (RISE)
- Kohl’s Healthy at Home
- The Walking Classroom
Q. Where can I find Healthier Generation’s resources for schools, families, and communities?
A. Please visit our Resource Hub to explore our resources.
For full access to all resources and to receive updates about upcoming trainings and new resources, create an Action Center account.